I have a client who needs a color consultation done for her sister’s Porter Ranch home in San Fernando Valley, CA.
If you’re a Staging Diva Graduate and you’re interested in this project, please send me:
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your phone number
- Your primary email address
- The address of your website or page on the Staging Diva Directory
Please include “Color Consultation San Fernando Valley” in the subject line of your email. Because of all the traffic I get to my two sites, SixElements.com and StagingDiva.com, I get lots of leads on projects from all over Canada and the US. I will only refer them to Staging Diva Graduates.
Color is one of the things I do that I’m especially passionate about. Because so many people were writing me nervous about how to choose colors for home staging projects, I created the “Staging Diva Ultimate Color Guide: the easy way to pick colors for home staging projects.”
There are so many fabulous coffee table books on color (and I tell you about my favorites in this ebook). The others are great for inspiration and are a feast for the eyes with all their lovely room photos.
But, none of them tell you exactly what color numbers to use or how to build choosing colors into a client consultation, deal with client resistance, etc. And they aren’t specifically about what colors work in most houses for staging purposes.
So that’s where the Staging Diva Ultimate Color Guide fits in. I didn’t use illustrations deliberately because this is an ebook and everyone’s computer monitor and printers would display the contents differently. This is an ebook that is sent to you as a PDF file by email as soon as you order it. The content is text, it takes you through:
- 30 Tips to Choosing Colors for Home Staging
- Different paint sheen levels and when to use them
- What to do about ugly wallpaper
- 80 specific color for walls, ceiling, trim, doors and floors
- 15 Staging Diva Home Staging color palettes
- Color recommendations include specific Benjamin Moore color names and numbers (includes US and Canada versions)
- How to use this information when buying any brand of paint
- How to get your own Benjamin Moore Designer Kit
- How to find local Benjamin Moore paint dealers