We’re proud to offer more FREE home staging resources than anyone else in the Home Staging Industry! Plus we’ve taught thousands of home stagers how to run a home staging business with NO inventory and NO employees— which makes being a new home stager so much easier and profitable!
Home Staging Business JumpStart: 10 Tips for Success
Get home staging expert Debra Gould’s top tips for starting a home staging business, delivered straight to your inbox!
You can read each tip in under 10 minutes! Course includes:
- How to be a home stager, even if you already have a job
- How much income you can make in staging
- Why you don’t need to buy any of your own inventory
- How to create a portfolio even before you have clients
- How to prepare for your first staging consultation
- What a stager does and doesn’t do
- How to choose paint colors and furnishings
- How to avoid doing free estimates
- And more!
Ask Staging Diva: Will Home Staging Work in My Area?
Get a much better understanding of what home stagers do, and discover how to figure out whether people will pay for home staging in your town or city.
Plus, you’ll get the answers to many questions you may not have thought of yet!
This must-read report covers:
- The best areas to start a home staging business
- How home staging compares to other careers and jobs
- What income you can expect to make as a home stager
- Why staging works in fast AND slow real estate markets
- 16 ways to get money NOW to pay for everything you need to get started
- And much more!
Ask Staging Diva Live: Your Staging Questions Answered
In this informative— and lively — recording, Debra answers the most pressing questions people have about becoming home stagers.
Over one hour, you’ll come to understand why the coronavirus won’t stop you from making a living (safely) right now, and in the months and years ahead.
In this FREE course you’ll also learn:
- What a home stager does
- Whether you’d be good at home staging
- How the coronavirus affects staging and decorating
- 5 Tips to start your portfolio from home
- How to charge and make sure you get paid
- And much more!
Staging Savvy Quiz: Do You Have the Eye of a Home Stager?
Home staging expert Debra Gould takes you inside 10 of her own clients’ homes. You’ll see what they looked like BEFORE getting her home staging advice.
Then you’ll compare your staging ideas with what Debra recommends!
If you love decorating, you’ll love this quiz! It includes:
- 10 actual “before” photos from clients’ homes
- Links to see what Staging Diva Debra Gould recommended to improve each room
- Your next steps to get started as a home stager with a list of resources
- A Bonus Quiz! “Am I ready to make money from home staging?”
- Plus, the chance to win over $100 of free coaching by phone with The Staging Diva herself!
Master the Juggling Act: 10 Tips to Balancing Staging and Family
If you love decorating and being in control of your schedule, home staging is the perfect career.
Especially if you also want enough time with your kids!
As a single mom and home stager, Debra Gould struggled to fit it all in until she figured out these 10 secrets.
Debra’s 10 secrets include:
- 3 simple strategies to help you succeed as a home stager while still having time for your kids
- Taking control of your mornings for a more relaxed day
- Which giant time-wasting task you can stop doing (Hint: Too many home stagers don’t know any better, and waste hours on this!)
- How to work only on the stuff that makes you money
- And much more!
Ask Staging Diva: Can a Regular Person Like Me Become a Successful Home Stager?
Get a behind-the-scenes peek at 10 home stagers and learn how they transformed their lives with new careers in home staging!
You’ll be inspired by real-life success stories of people who went into home staging from completely unrelated jobs and how it changed their lives.
You’ll meet home stagers like these:
- Holly, a registered nurse who stages homes part-time and turned a non-selling house into a hot property
- Laura, a home schooling mom who earns more as a stager than she did in her full time office job
- Gary, who spent 15 years behind a desk until discovering his decorating talent could earn him a living
- Donna, laid off in her 50s took the opportunity to reinvent herself as a home stager with no previous design training or experience
- And many other stories, from people just like you!
A Surprise Gift to Celebrate Your Birthday!
It can be hard to remember to take time out for ourselves and celebrate our special milestones.
Perhaps you’re dreading turning another year older and would rather forget about it.
Debra Gould’s goal is to inspire you on your birthday and for your year ahead. All you have to do is get on her birthday list and she’ll send you a surprise gift on YOUR special day 🙂
Enjoy these free home staging resources!