Are you intimidated at the thought of doing a home staging consultation?
The first client appointment is always the scariest. Fears that you'll have nothing to say, or that you won't know where to start, creep up on all of us when we're just beginning a home staging business.
Or perhaps you've been staging for awhile but worried that you're "not doing it right".
Introducing the Staging Diva® Home Staging Consultation Checklist with Room-by-Room Client Planning Forms
Your guide to a more pleasant and profitable home staging (real estate staging, house staging, house fluffing) consultation.
Not sure what to bring or the process to follow during a home staging consultation?
Internationally recognized home staging expert Debra Gould, The Staging Diva, has done hundreds of home staging consultations, in fact they are the "bread and butter" of her home staging company, Six Elements Inc.
Debra Gould earns more in two or three hours giving advice in a client's home than many people earn working a 40 hour per week job. Discover The Staging Diva's step-by-step secrets for how she goes through a client's home during a home staging consultation, so you can do it too!
This is 2 products in 1: both designed to boost your profits, save you time, reduce your paperwork and make you look more professional!
The Staging Diva® Home Staging Consultation Checklist guides you through:
- considerations before your house staging appointment
- what items to bring to your client appointment
- important considerations as you start your client meeting
- the process to follow during your meeting
- a list of items to consider both inside and outside the home
- how to conclude your real estate staging appointment
The Room-by-Room Client Planning Forms provide:
- A room by room checklist for what to look after in each room.
- There are different forms with checklists for: living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, 3 additional bedrooms, powder room, three bathrooms, play room, home office, family room, den, basement, attic, garage, front porch, exterior, overall and suggestions for showings
- You can fill in the blanks as you go through your client's home, or have them do it for you!
- The front page of the Room-by-Room Client Planning Forms is ready for you to customize with your own logo and contact information, then photocopy the rest of the document to use with all your clients!
- No more unpaid and time consuming reports to type up when you get home from a client meeting. Use these Room-by-Room Forms at the time of your consultation and you're done! In other words, BOOST YOUR PROFITS AND AVOID PAPERWORK!
When you order, you'll get your Staging Diva Home Staging Checklist and Planning Forms immediately!
You are minutes away from having your Staging Diva Home Staging Consultation Checklist with Room-by-Room Client Planning Forms. As soon as you order, you'll be sent your materials by email right away. There's no waiting!
Your online order is completely secure. You can choose Visa, Mastercard or go through PayPal (where you can also use American Express).
We want you to be satisfied with the Staging Diva products you order.
If you don't feel that the "Staging Diva® Home Staging Consultation Checklist with Room-by-Room Client Planning Forms" has been accurately described, we'll give you a full refund.
Your refund must be requested in writing within 24 hours of receiving your Checklist by emal. After that time no refunds will be issued.
Go to your next home staging consultation with confidence
Home staging expert Debra Gould knows the most effective way to go through a home during a home staging consultation, she's done it hundreds of times. Why re-invent the wheel? The Staging Diva Home Staging Consultation Checklist with Room-by-Room Client Planning Forms will give you a plan to follow and make your next meeting that much more effective.
YES, I want to order the "Staging Diva® Home Staging Consultation Checklist with Room-by-Room Client Planning Forms" for only US $45! I understand that my materials will be emailed to me immediately.
"I use your room by room forms on all my staging jobs. It makes it so much easier to go through the rooms in an orderly fashion, and to remember to document all the small details that are so easy to forget. I can't thank you enough!" Judith Gulledge, Oregon Home Staging *
"I just LOVE the Home Staging Consultation Checklist! It goes per room, what to remove, leave, paint etc. I was trying to make up my own list but kept forgetting things and not looking that professional. This Checklist is a MUST for any stager! I can't wait to use it on my next project!!!!!!Taking the Staging Diva Training has been the best ever. Debra answered all questions, even ones I didn't know I had. And she continues to come up with new tools for us, it's amazing! " Barbara Perkins, Perkins Home Staging, Re Design *
"The new room by room forms have made a huge difference with one client already. Her home needed lots of attention and your forms saved us tons of time during the consultation. My client is going through the document to be sure she gets everything done before my final staging." Pat McArthur, McArthur Home Staging & Design *
"Thanks so much for the Home Staging Checklist. It’s great! I was sweating over the whole consultation, especially since I’m new to the staging business. You’ve taken the fear out of it by giving me the steps to follow!" Jenny Olsen, Urban Lane Designs *
"Thanks for the comprehensive Staging Diva Checklist! I like how it flows through the consultation process. I am armed and ready for my first client meeting. The only problem I see is getting some sleep tonight. I’m psyched!" Linda Schleihauf, The Detailed Home *
More about the full Staging Diva Home Staging Business Training Program