I have two homeowners who need home stagers in the Cincinnati OH area. I think one of the projects might be closer to Loveland.
One is a vacant home that needs to be completely furnished and staged and the other belongs to a woman who has been living there for many years.
If you’re a Staging Diva Graduate and you’re interested in these projects, please send me:
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your phone number
- Your primary email address
- The address of your website or page on the Staging Diva Directory
Please include “Home Staging Project Cincinnati” in the subject line of your email.
Of course both of these projects could be handled by the same stager. One has all the creative challenge of taking the “blank canvas” of an empty house and turning it into a show home. The other has the challenge of working with what the client already has. Probably rearranging existing furniture, accessories and art, deciding what needs to go into storage, choosing paint colors, perhaps adding some new things to complement what is there, etc.
Staging Diva students learn how to handle both of these types of assignments in course 3 “Taking the Mystery out of a Home Staging Consultation.”
Because of all the traffic I get to my two sites, SixElements.com and StagingDiva.com, I get lots of leads on projects from all over Canada and the US. I will only refer them to Staging Diva Graduates.
To qualify as a Graduate of The Staging Diva Training Program, you must complete the following 5 courses (10 hours in total):
- “Cashing in Decorating Homes to Sell”
- “The Business of Home Staging: What you Need to Start and How to Grow”
- “Taking the Mystery out of Home Staging Consultations”
- “Staging Diva Sales & Marketing Secrets to Boost your Home Staging Business”
- “Over 30 More Ways to Make Money in Home Staging”