There are still some spots available in the Staging Diva Home Staging Training Program beginning Wednesday Oct. 4, 2006.
I’ll be personally training 15 students how to take their love of decorating and interest in real estate and turn it into a profitable home staging career.
This group will graduate November 1, ready to take on house staging projects and help all those homeowners who won’t manage to sell this fall.
No need to travel, learn home staging from home with a recognized expert
I offer my Staging Diva Home Staging Training by phone in a conference call setting, for several reasons:
- I’m busy staging my clients’ homes during the day so I can’t be travelling the country teaching in person
- I focus on how to take the talent you already have and turn it into a business, so we don’t have to be sitting in the same room for me to teach that.
- Let’s face it, air travel isn’t alot of fun these days! Besides, how many busy people can afford to take three to five days out of their life to be sequestered somewhere?
- Because we’re on the phone for five evenings, two hours each, I make sure it’s all packed with content. We’re not wasting time getting coffee, chatting, driving to houses to take turns rearranging the furniture and all the other time-fillers that come with a seminar you attend in person.
- Since you don’t have to travel (and neither do I), the cost of the Staging Diva Training Program is very reasonable. In fact, it’s only $795 for the whole program right now (but it’s going up soon!). You can make that back with your first client!
If you’ve been sitting on the fence about getting into home staging, now’s a great opportunity to take action toward realizing your dreams. When you give me 10 hours of your time, I’ll give you a whole new world of opportunity. You can build your own home staging business at whatever pace feels right for you but at least you’ll finally have the tools to do it.
Here’s our agenda for the next 5 Wednesdays:
Oct. 4 – “Cash in Decorating Homes to Sell”
Oct. 11 – “The Business of Home Staging: what you need to start and how to grow”
Oct. 18 – “Taking the Mystery out of Home Staging Consultations”
Oct. 25 – “Staging Diva Sales and Marketing Secrets to Boost your Home Staging Business”
Nov. 1 – “Over 30 More Ways to Make Money in Home Staging”
If you’re interested in joining us, don’t wait until the last minute or you’ll find the 15 spots are sold out. Each TeleClass lasts up to two hours, depending on the number of questions asked. Here are the start times, by time zone:
4:30 pm Pacific (San Francisco/Seattle/Vancouver)
5:30 pm Mountain (Calgary/Denver/Memphis)
6:30 pm Central (Chicago/Dallas/Minneapolis)
7:30 pm Eastern (Toronto/Boston/New York)
All students receive a full set of notes for each course to follow along with the discussion, plus the Staging Diva Home Staging Checklist which is a bonus with course 3.
Here’s what three recent graduates say about the program:
“The Staging Diva Home Staging Training Program isn’t just about Staging – it’s about being in BUSINESS and making MONEY and keeping yourself SANE at the same time!” Victoria Willits (MD)
“I loved the Staging Diva program! I was skeptical about the format at first, but it was great. The notes were concise and easy to follow. Students asked questions I had been wondering about myself and Debra is clear and direct. I’m confident in my decorating abilities, but wasn’t sure how to run a professional and profitable staging business. Debra walks you through the entire process.” Deborah Brischler (CA)
“Within weeks of completing the program and getting my listing on The Staging Diva Directory, I got two projects worth $3,500!” Linda Schleihauf (ON)
Discover the ONLY Home Staging Business Training Program taught by a seasoned entrepreneur who has successfully grown her own home staging business (not as a side-line to selling real estate) — The Staging Diva Training Program. With an MBA in marketing and hundreds of home staging clients, internationally recognized home staging expert Debra Gould, The Staging Diva, is uniquely qualified to train others how to start and grow a profitable home staging business.
[tag]home staging, house staging, real estate staging, home staging training, home staging course, staging diva, debra gould[/tag]