I’m honored to celebrate the milestone of over 500 graduates of the Staging Diva Home Staging Business Training Program reached this week!
That’s over 500 women (and men), who have learned how to take their passions for decorating and real estate and combine them into a new career in home staging.
It’s been my privilege to get to know so many of these homes stagers and hear about their triumphs as they:
- started their new home staging businesses
- took on amazing staging projects the results of which changed their clients’ lives
- got written up in local magazines and newspapers
- appeared on TV (one even has a regular spot on an HGTV show now!)
- landed paid newspaper columns on home staging
- gave presentations
- created staging seminars for homeowners
- spoke at events
- earned more in a few hours then they used to make in a full week
It’s not only about the business of home staging, what’s been especially gratifying to me is that for many Staging Diva Graduates, learning how to start and grow a successful home staging business also meant:
- being able to support themselves and their kids after divorce
- learning how to claim their own power after ending abusive relationships
- discovering how to make a living while loving what they do
- being able to leave unsatisfying jobs
- leaving their pre-cancer lives behind and starting anew by following their passions after recovery
I’m a firm believer that life is the adventure we make of it and that too many people “die with the music still inside of them.” I’m five years into my mission to empower and inspire others to live their best life.
I do that for the hundreds of homeowners whose homes I stage because of the greater financial freedom it gives them; and I do it for the Staging Diva Home Staging Training Program students by giving them the tools they need to succeed as home stagers.
When I see aspiring home stagers reaching beyond their comfort zones to do what they never imagined they could, and discover that it IS possible to do what you love and get paid well for it, I know that I’m on the right path too. I am grateful to each and every one of the Staging Diva students who put their trust in me to help show them the way to turn their passion into a lucrative and creatively satisfying home staging business.
Home Staging expert Debra Gould is the author of “Staging Diva Ultimate Color Guide: the easy way to pick colors for home staging projects” and “Staging Diva Ultimate Guide: Creating The Perfect Portfolio to Sell Your Home Staging Services.”
Discover the ONLY Home Staging Business Training Program taught by a seasoned entrepreneur who has successfully grown her own home staging business (not as a side-line to selling real estate) — The Staging Diva Training Program.
An entrepreneur since 1989 and with an MBA in marketing and hundreds of home staging clients, internationally recognized home staging expert Debra Gould, The Staging Diva, is uniquely qualified to train others how to start and grow a profitable home staging business.